Friday, March 30, 2012

C4K Summary #2

C4K #6- Last week I commented on Dylan's blog. Dylan is a fourth grade student. His post was very short because he was sick and stayed home from school. He made up a poem about how sick he was and how much he hated to be sick. In my comment, I told him that I hate being sick too. I also told him that his poem was very creative and I hope that he was feeling better.
boy sick in bed
C4K 7- This week I commented on Emma's post. Emma is a seventh grader from Canada. In her post, Emma lists "7 Random Facts" about herself. Among her facts are her favorite colors, her favorite animals, how many animals she has, and what she likes to do. Her favorite colors are blue, brown, turquoise, and aqua. Her favorite animals are panda bears, giraffes, and bunnies. She said that she has a ton of fish and she has 2 chickens and 2 bunnies. She also said she has 2 forests in her backyard and 1 forest in her front yard. She also said that she has a trampoline.
In my comment, I told Emma that I have a goldfish named Roger and I used to have a black and white rabbit named Oreo. I also told her that I love the colors turquoise and aqua too. I told her that I have a trampoline as well and I love to jump on it. I also told her that my dog even likes to jump on our trampoline. I asked her what kind of fish she has and told her to keep up the great work.

panda bear

No comments:

Post a Comment